Click here to view a screen capture of the interface. Below is a quick description of how to use Neonix Site Tools LE:
- Select a site from the drop-down list.
- If no site has been defined, close Neonix Site Tools LE and then click the "Site" Menu then "New Site..." to define a site.
- Select the file types you wish to search for.
- Choose the action that you would like to perform on the selected file types.
- Select whether to include or not to include sub-directories (By default, you are starting your search from your site's root directory. Choose a different starting point by clicking the"Select Sub-Directory" button.)
- Click the "Preview" button to generate a list of all files that have met your search criteria.
- Click "Start" to execute the action on the selected files.
NOTE: If for some reason you find that you have 'deleted' some files that you did not wish to delete, you can get them back by going to the Trash Can in Windows and "un-deleting" them. Neonix.net, LLC is not responsible for any lost files as a result of using either of the Window Tools extensions.